Saturday, March 28, 2009

Life's Questions

Should I feel embarrassed renting "Another Cinderella Story" and "Picture This" at one time while I have "High School Musical 3" in my purse?

Today I saw green stuff on trees - does this mean Spring might actually be coming?

Second night in a row I dreamed about doing tax returns. Should I charge my sleep time to my clients?

I applaud the world for cutting down on energy. But why should I have to work in the dark for one hour tonight?

Why does Easter candy taste so much better than the regular stuff? And why can't I seem to say no to it?

Why, instead of doing my work so I could possible get out of here at a decent hour tonight, am I blogging?

So many questions...so little answers.

4 comments:

Keia said...

definitely charge sleep time to your clients. brilliant idea :)

Tanner said...

I love all three of those movies and I'm dang proud of it.

Shannon said...

Another Cinderella Story is awesome, so of course you should rent it!

Kelli said...

Whoa Kris...you sound like you need a huge major break. Sorry things are so busy and stressful. Think of our visit in a few weeks. That thought got me through two flu bugs this month. As I washed sheets and undies I thought of NY...see you soon! Hang in there sis!