Thursday, April 22, 2010

GLEE-TASTIC!!!


I love Glee. It's that simple. I look forward to Wednesdays knowing that I'll be able to partake in the witty remarks of one Sue Silvester and enjoy great songs sung by a wonderful collaboration of "high school" kids. (yes - I know Glee is on Tuesdays, but my parents REFUSE to invest in DVR and zumba prohibits me from watching it at it's actual time...so I have to Hulu it on Wednesdays)

I'm sure my parents wonder what is going on when they hear my crazy loud laugh exploding from my bedroom intermittently throughout the night.

And I know my co-workers wonder what that "silent" laugh is they hear emanating from my office Thursday mornings as I re-hash my favorite lines (either to myself or with friends over chat...doesn't matter much to me...I still laugh).

That being said, I would now like to share a few of my favorite lines from this past week's episode, "The Power of Madonna", with all of you so you too can join in my laughter and enjoy that which is Glee!

Sloppy freak-show babies!

Oh, hey, William. I thought I smelled cookies wafting from the ovens of the little elves who live in your hair.


Nobody quite like the Material Girl to empower my Cheerios. Just like your hairdresser has empowered you to look absolutely ridiculous.

Uh, Mr. Schue, I think we're gonna need a new baritone 'cause Finn would like to become Finnessa.
 
Lindsay Lohan looks like something out of Lord of the Rings.

Mercedes is black. I'm gay. We make a culture. 


OK - I better stop before I quote the ENTIRE episode. All I have to say is...if you haven't seen Glee then RUN (not walk) to the nearest video rental place and get the first season. Then go to hulu.com and watch the two episodes of Season 2. You won't be disappointed!!

(Side note - apparently this whole "no work to do" thing is a good thing for those bored enough to actually read this blog of mine. Looks like I might be posting more often now)

2 comments:

Kimba said...

I love it too! And Caleb enjoys Sue, so I get to watch in peace! Mostly. :)

That Lindsay Lohan quote was the best. I died!

Leslie said...

I can't get enough! I actually bought the episode so I can have it on my Ipod. AND the soundtrack for that episode! There is so much wit and humor in that show!

Mark thinks it is "cheesy" but I think deep down he really likes it. I have caught him laughing before.

And I have to hulu it the day after as well.


And the dance on stilts? Crazy.
Did you hear the Glee cast is going on tour? I hope they come here!