Sunday, July 11, 2010

"It's the safest thing you'll have between your legs"

This line from "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" was going through my mind during my first ever motorcycle ride. That's right. I have gone 26 years and never ridden a motorcycle...UNTIL NOW! I was pretty excited. It was a lot of fun and I got to see a beautiful Bountiful sunset.

In other news - my diet is starting NOW (didn't really do a good job on the whole eating good today...so I'm starting again). I'm planning on even going to the gym tomorrow morning! We'll see if that really happens though - I'm pretty tired tonight.

Last news of the night...I've done a few great trips in the past couple of weeks which have been a BLAST! I'll post pictures and details sometime in the near future.

Oh wait...very last news of the night - the house if officially mine! I move in this week!!!! I'm super excited! I wish I could just blink and have all my stuff already there and in a place, but that won't be happening. It's going to be a very busy week for me. But it'll be a good busy.

Anyway, that's it for the day. Peace out!

No comments: