My friend Melissa did this on her blog, and I thought it looked fun. So here you go - 100 random things about me:
1 - I don't have a middle name. But when I was younger I wanted one, so I made one up. It's Lee. I made people actually call me Lee for a little bit, but it didn't stick. Sometimes the family still calls me Kristy Lee though.
2 - I like my work. But to be honest, I'd rather not have to work ever.
3 - I miss my old life basically every day; but I'm loving my new life at the same time. I wish I could have both.
4 - I cry a lot. Movies, TV shows, & books make me cry all the time. So does real life. And if someone is crying around me, you can bet there will be tears in my eyes.
5 - I have a temper. I don't lose it too often anymore, but when I do...WATCH OUT!
6 - I am one of the most non-confrontational people I know. I'm trying to be better at this.
7 - I get anxiety whenever I have to answer the phone. So most times I don't.
8 - My dream is to sing and dance on Broadway.
9 - My sister told me once that she pictured me getting married when I was older, after graduating from college, and living on my own for a while - maybe even owning my own house. I was really hurt and upset about that.
10 - Growing up everyone called me Kris. But now, when someone calls me Kris outside of my family it throws me a little.
11 - I wish I were a little more like Elizabeth and less like Kitty.
12 - I wish I had stayed better friends with people I grew up with.
13 - When I fall for someone I fall fast and hard.
14 - I laugh a lot. And loud. I like my laugh...though I get self-conscious when people comment on it.
15 - Sometimes I feel I stopped aging at 14.
16 - I am officially a homeowner, although I won't be moving in until July 15!!
17 - I worry that I'm never going to get married and have a family.
18 - I like shopping. I have a lot of clothes and bags and shoes. In fact - I'm going to have a whole closet just for my shoes and bags in my new house (plus a double closet for my clothes)!
19 - I become addicted to things easily. Other than religious reasons, this is why I've never been tempted to drink or do drugs. I think I'd be hooked after the first time.
20 - I've been at work for almost 2 hours now and the only thing I've done is blog and deal with house issues. (this was on Thursday...it's taken me a while to finish this post)
21 - I read Mike Posner's "Cooler Than Me" lyrics and now I'm scared people think that about me.
22 - I can be a real "blond" sometimes.
23 - I'll admit that I'm a little OCD about some things. But I think most people are.
24 - I just saw a picture of a dog-human hybrid and it scared me.
25 - I'm thinking I'm not going to make it to 100
26 - I love chick flicks. But I also really like a good action movie. Basically I love movies.
27 - I just ate way too much for dinner. That usually happens to me on Fast Sundays
28 - I want to be in love.
29 - If there was a movie made about my life, I would want Zooey Deschanel to play me. I kind of wish I were her.
30 - I love reading.
31 - Almost every day I tell myself that I'm going to start eating better and exercising "tomorrow"
32 - I love traveling. I think it'd be a lot of fun to be a tour guide...then I could see really cool places.
33 - I'm the youngest of 6 kids. All my siblings are married and have kids - 16 nieces and nephews in all. When we all get together it's quite an impressive group.
34 - I was born on Thanksgiving day. So was my older sister Corrine. My dad was bummed that he missed out on 2 Thanksgiving dinners.
35 - I love the 4th of July & fireworks.
36 - I'm addicted to my phone - not that a lot of people call or text me, but I have to have it with me at all times.
37 - My favorite soda is Dr. Pepper.
38 - I have a hard time making decisions.
39 - I used to wear a lot more jewelry than I do now.
40 - The days where I should wear more makeup are the days when I don't want to wear any at all.
41 - I love my car.
42 - Sweet or salty? I choose both
43 - I'm a city girl.
44 - I tried being a vegetarian. I didn't eat meat for over 3 months.
45 - I love meat - steak, burgers, chicken, pork, hotdogs...
46 - I wish I were better at sports.
47 - I miss dancing every day.
48 - I wish I were more confident.
49 - People who do nice things for strangers make me happy.
50 - I wish I were a better person.
Ok - I'm done. I can't think of anymore. So I'm going to finish with only 50 things about me. I hope that's ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment