First - thanks to everyone who played along. You totally entertained me! I loved reading your answers.
Second - I figured I needed to answer as well. So here you have it:
Round 1:
M - Patrick Dempsey. I really have a thing for him. I think he would make me happy for eternity.
D - Ryan Reynolds. He's hot AND funny. Love him!
K - Bradley Cooper. Oh that one hurts. I have such a crush on him. Can I at least make out with him before I kill him?
Round 2:
M - NY. We all know how obsessed I am with NYC
D - London. I could totally live there for a few years. Then move back to NY to live out my days.
K - Paris. Been there. Done that. It's great. I love it. But I think it's the whole language barrier that gets me.
Round 3:
M - 30 Rock. SO SO FUNNY! Love it!
D - Community. I love this show! But I have to say it was really hard to decide between the last 2...I think my love for Joel McHale made Community come out on top.
K - Big Bang Theory. Oh this hurts. I really love that show.
Round 4:
M - Ice cream. I can never get enough.
D - Cookies. YUM!! PS...cookies + ice cream is my FAVORITE dessert
K - Brownies. Good...but not not as wonderful as the others
Round 5:
M - Selena Gomez. She's adorable!
D - Miley Cyrus. I'll admit that I'm a total fan!
K - Demi Lavato. I like her too...I've just had a longer relationship with Miley so I had to pick her over Demi. Plus I like Hannah Montana more than Sunny with a Chance. (oh - PS...Demi's also in Camp Rock & she used to date Joe Jonas - that one's for you Shannon)
There you have it. My answers to these MDK's.
1 comment:
I have to say, I mostly agree with you. Can't wait for marathon games of MDK in person!
Post a Comment