You know when you have something big & fun planned it's not going to turn out exactly the way you want it to. No matter how much planning you may do, things will inevitably not be perfect.
People who say they are coming won't show up.
Good friends will leave after only an hour and not say good-bye or thank you.
You are tired and have PMS.
The friend you're introducing to everyone doesn't feel welcomed.
When everyone finally leaves you wonder why you even bothered throwing that party. Did anyone even have fun?
You promise yourself that it's going to be a while before the next party you host.
I'm not saying my weekend was bad...I was just a little let down - that's all.
1 comment:
It would have been cooler if I could have made it. I still want to see your house soon though! Miss you.
Post a Comment