I came into work today and have NOTHING to do. That's right.
NOTHING.
I have one return on my desk...but I've actually completed it. I'm keeping it in front of me so I feel like I actually have something to do in between my blogging, chatting, and internet surfing.
Ugh! Why did I even come in today - oh yeah...
I NEED MONEY!
Why can't money grow on tress like I used to pretend it did?
Anyway...
I need to be entertained. And if you know me well you will know that I loved to be entertained by a great game I like to call MDK (marry, date, kill for those who aren't familiar with this).
Here are the rules - yes...there are rules because this is audience participation time:
1 - I list 3 things/people and YOU have to decide
which one you will marry,
which one you will date,
and which one you will kill.
2 - You MUST marry, date, and kill something
3 - There are no affairs allowed in this game
That's it! Simple enough, right?
Round one:
Bradley Cooper
Ryan Reynolds
Patrick Dempsey
Round two:
New York
London
Paris
Round three:
30 Rock
Community
The Big Bang Theory
Round four:
Cookies
Ice cream
Brownies
Round five:
Selena Gomez
Demi Lovato
Miley Cyrus
Let the games begin!
When you post your answers also include the reasons behind your decision :)
5 comments:
1) m: patrick dempsey. he's a classic. and he has mcdreamy money. d: ryan raynolds. super super hot. k: bradley cooper. i think he's only ok.
2) m: new york. i've always loved nyc. it's magic. and it's in america. and i love america. d: paris. beautiful. wonderful pastries. k: london. i hate the pound and i think i've only had one good meal there.
3) m: 30 rock. of course. best show ever. "Damn it Johnny! You know I love my Big Beef N Cheddar!". d: community. that paint ball episode was ingenious. k: the big bang theory. i do like this show, but it's never made it onto my dvr list.
4) this is a tough one. m: ice cream. we've had a long relationship. sometimes there's nothing that i want more than ice cream. plus there are so many flavors. d: cookies. there is nothing better than a homemade cookie right out of the oven. k: brownies. i love brownies. this was a painful decision.
5) sorry. i only know miley. so, m: miley. she had hannah montana money. d) selena. because jlo was in a movie called selena. and we all know jlo is a classic. k: demi. really? there's a demi other than demi moore?
1. M: Ryan Reynolds, he's hilarious! D: Patrick Dempsey, so good looking! K: Bradley Cooper, he's a slut.
2. M: Paris, so romantic there, and cheese and bread everyday! I accept! D: New York, love NY but would never want to spend the rest of my life there. K: London, never been but heard it's dirty. Plus, they have bad teeth.
3. M: Community, because it's so clever! D: 30 Rock, because sometimes it's weird, but weird is good. K: Big Bang, because I've never watched it. I know, don't judge me.
4. M: Ice cream, because it's ice cream. D: Cookies, because there are so many varieties and there's nothing like warm cookies...Mmmm... K: Brownies, but I really don't want to kill them because I love them.
5. M: Selena, because she's so cute and small. You could just stick her in your pocket! D: Demi, but I don't know who she is. K: Miley, because she bugs me most of the time.
Thanks for curring my boredom for a few minutes, you've been a lifesaver!
1. M: Ryan Reynolds. He's such a cutie! D: Bradley Cooper. I haven't seen much with him in it, but he's nice to look at for sure! K: Patrick Dempsey. I used to like him, but then I watched Valentine's Day the other day. What a jerk!
2. M: London. I've never been there, but I've always wanted to! D: New York. I love it there! But I don't think I could make a long-term commitment :) K: Paris. Paris makes me think of Paris Hilton. No thank you! And I like to speak English.
3. M: Big Bang Theory. Nothing like a bunch of geeks D: 30 Rock. No particular reason. I've watched it a couple of times and got a few chuckles, but it's not my favorite K: Community. Maybe I need to try it again, but I watched it once and thought it was dumb.
4. M: Brownies. I love brownies. But not if they're super cakey. I have to admit that BYU brownies aren't my favorite. But give me a batch of box brownies with hard corners, and I'm in heaven! D: Ice cream. I love ice cream. Especially if there are brownie chunks in them. K: Cookies. This is hard for me to even say. I love cookies, but I suppose I could survive without them. I'll just get cookie dough ice cream to date and be fine.
5. Seriously? You're making me do this? Okay. M: Selena Gomez. Because she was in Another Cinderella Story on ABC Family, and I love ABC Family. D: Miley Cyrus. As horrible as her acting is, I still thoroughly enjoyed the Hannah Montana movie and her songs get me movin'. K: Demi Lovato. I had to IMDB her. I'm still not sure who she is, but if she's got connections to the cool JoBros, then I might have to change my mind later :)
1: Marry: Patrick Dempsy- because he is so beautiful, I just love him.
Date: Bradley Cooper, because he isn't awful looking.
Kill: Ryan Reynolds, I don't who he is and killing someone you don't know is easier than someone you do, right? hehehe
2: Marry: Paris- Oh I am so in love with Paris
Date: London, I would love to see what it has to offer.
Kill, NYC, sorry but my short trip there was HELL, so I have no interest in seeing it live.
3: Marry- 30 Rock
Date-Community
Kill- the big bang theory.
to be honest, I don't watch all three of these, and the last two haven't even heard of. Sorry!
4: Marry- Cookies, cause I could eat dough whenever I wanted
Date- Brownies, I love chocolate
Kill- ice cream- I like ice cream, but if I have to choose.
5: Marry- Selena Gomez, I think she is too cute
Date- Demi lavato- because she is in between
Kill- Miley Cyrus- Because I hate her accent, Hannah Montana, and I don't think she is very cute. Plus she has decided to be slutty and that isn't very original!
Fun, thanks Kris. Hope you have more slow days at work for these games.
PS I made my blog private so if you don't get my emails and want to still see it, email me your email address bottfamily@mac.com
hope your doing well.
Sorry...I totally forgot about this post until now. here we go:
R1: Marry Ryan Reynolds because he's hot. Date Patrick Dempsey because he's McDreamy and Kill Bradley Cooper because sometimes, he is just overrated.
R2: Marry...marry...Marry Paris because it's the city of Love. Date London because right now it doesn't seem as corrupted as the USA and Kill New York (for right now) because Obama is still President.
R3: You said I can skip...
R4: Marry Ice cream because it's ice cream. Date Cookies because they are just so yummy and kill brownies because they are also so yummy.
R5: Marry Selena Gomez because I think she is real. Date Miley Cyrus because I actually do like her acting and some of her songs and kill Demi Lovato because I think she is a wannabe.
Post a Comment