Mom, Cori, Inger, Kelli, and Kacee are coming to NY on Thursday to bunk with me in my one bedroom apartment! Next weekend will be the BEST weekend EVER!!! No work, hanging out with the best Mom and sisters in the world, and sharing a bed w/ my older sister again! What else more could I want? Maybe...Wicked...and Guys and Dolls...and shopping! Oh and warm, sunny weather would be nice too. I'm not asking too much am I? Ok - well I gotta go buy a bed and blankets and pillows and sheets and...well you get the picture. My apartment isn't really equiped to house 6 people yet. But it will be by Thursday!
1 comment:
Kristy!
How fun to have your family come and visit! I am so jealous! You will have such a great weekend. And I will pray that the weather is good for you all! I miss you and hope to see you soon!
Love
Katie
Post a Comment