Saturday, April 11, 2009
Too much to take in
I've been MIA from the social scene for a few weeks. I've been completely involved in ME (well I should say annoying clients and taxes...). I didn't know what was going on with anyone besides myself (and Jo - who is an extension of me so that doesn't count). So when I finally decided to click on my Google Reader this morning I was BOMBARDED with new blog posts from my friends. And what did I find...96 new posts which were filled with babies, spring sun/winter blues, and more babies. (I'm not saying I'm jealous...but I might be a little.) Anyway...96 new posts to read through in one morning was a lot to take in. Oh - and this doesn't account for the private blogs that Google Reader won't pick up (darn you private bloggers). And no - I did not "READ" every word each of you wrote (sorry), but I did read the ones that caught my attention and also I scrolled through all the pictures. I'm a little overwhelmed by all the information that I just put into my brain and I'm vowing to myself I can never go this long w/out checking Google Reader again. And usually I like to pride myself on a blog commenter - but not today (sorry again). I'll be better from now on. Promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment