Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Going Public

Since I was young I have always struggled with weight issues. I'm not saying that I've been really FAT, but I've always had weight to lose. Even in elementary school I had people tell me that I needed to go on a diet. For the past couple of months I have tried to lose weight, but my self discipline is...well...terrible! So I'm going public. I've started a new blog to track my weight loss success (and failures). I'm inviting anyone who would like to join me on this journey to follow this new blog. I hope that it can become a way for people who have weight issues like myself to share ideas of what works and what to stay away from as well as give people motivation to lose the weight they need to lose. But if I'm being completely honest, the reason that I started this blog is so that it will force me to be accountable to more than just myself. I welcome any support from my family and friends, but completely understand if the thought of following someone's weight-loss journey puts you to sleep. Hahaha! If you are interested...here's the link: http://kejourney.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Abby said...

I think that's great, Kristy! Way to go!