I had a bottomless pit day today.
You know those days.
The days you eat everything you can get your hands on and no matter how much your stomach protests, you continue to stuff your face.
The days you don't even realize you've eaten the ENTIRE bag of Honey Nut Chex Mix until you are dumping the crumbs into your mouth.
The days that even though you've eaten the ENTIRE bag of Honey Nut Chex Mix, you still want more.
The days when you feel so sick by the time it's ready for bed all you want to do is throw up, but instead you reach for a handful of chocolate covered almonds and some gummy bears.
The days that it doesn't matter that you went to zumba earlier because you consumed 3 times the amount of calories in the last hour than what you burned off.
The days when the only thing that sounds good is chocolate, chips, hamburgers, fries, ice cream, cookies...etc, etc. Oh - and a quesadilla.
The days when you look in the mirror and can actually see yourself getting fatter by the minute.
Yep! I definitely had one of those days today.
4 comments:
We all have those days pal! The important part is recognizing it as "one of those days" and not letting it spiral into "one of those weeks" or months, etc etc.
I hate those days, and it seems like I have had them more and more lately.
What to do!!!
I finally found your blog again. I hope you are enjoying being home. I would love to see you.
I have those days at least once a month! I have learned to just let it be and not let it happen more than twice a month!
The chocolate almonds are a daily fight for me. Dang Costco! I need to refrain from buying them!
I ate nothing but carbs in giant quantities for two days during my little holiday and then I was supposed to be having people over for dinner tonight so I bought lots of "company food" (sweets, breads, etc) but the plans got cancelled and so I just had to eat all the food myself...so I'm pretty sure I've gained 50 pounds in the past week.
Come to New York and we'll go walking/horseback riding/running/etc and then reward ourselves by going to Crumb and Pinkberry :)
And don't worry, you're always gorgeous!!
Post a Comment