Wednesday, May 19, 2010

On Hold

Right now I'm on hold with Jet Blue trying to book my flight to NYC next month (I have 2 True Blue passes from the old True Blue Program and they can only be used by booking over the phone). They just told me (in a very up-beat pre-recorded voice) that my wait was just under 30 minutes! Yay! I'm so lucky! It's not like I've already been on the phone for...oh...20 minutes.

And one would think I would choose to do work while I was listening to this wonderful hold music, but I'm not. I should be. I had way too much nonchargeable time last pay period and I really need to do better so I don't get in trouble. And I have been better this week so far - only one hour G&A yesterday (which was lunch). Hence the reason I haven't been blogging every day.

That being said, here I am, blogging.

Hold up! How did my wait time just get longer than it was 10 minutes ago?!?! It now says 35 minutes. I don't understand.

Ugh! Well...I guess if that's the case than I better start working. I can't give up my free hour by sitting at my desk on hold with Jet Blue. All I can say is I better be able to use my passes for when I want after all of this!

No comments: