Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Love Summer

There are so  many wonderful things about summer. It's got to be my favorite season. Here are some of reasons why I love summer:

sun
swimming
long days
summer vacations
summer flings ;)
flip flops
sun dresses
4-day work weeks

I'm really looking forward to this summer. I wish it were warmer NOW - this rain & cold really need to go! But that hasn't stopped me from planning an awesome summer. I've been itching to plan my next vacation since I got back from Costa Rica. I wanted to do some big, exotic vacation, but I kind of got carried away and have decided on a number of smaller vacations. This is what I've got planned so far (most dates are tentative and are subject to change):

Memorial Day weekend: in the process of finding somewhere fun to go with friends from the ward - maybe St. George, maybe my cabin, maybe just camping...the possibilities are endless :)
June 18-27: NYC & PA!!!!!
July 8-10: Moab & rafting down the Colorado River with the ward
July 30-Aug 1: Seattle for Lexi & Cole's wedding
Aug 11 - 15: family reunion in Island Park
Aug 15ish: JO MOVES TO UT!!!

Now do you see why I'm looking forward to this summer so much? I'm also thinking there are going to be a number of small weekend get-aways with friends - especially seeing as how I won't be working on Fridays and can actually have little get-aways. I plan on making the most of every second of this summer. And hopefully this means that I will be adding pictures to my blog so it's a little more interesting than it has been lately.

I guess that means I need to get a camera...

No comments: