Coming back to work after being away for a long weekend is hard.
I was actually quite productive this morning and got a lot of work done. There was no facebook. No blog reading. No non-work related email reading. 100% chargeable.
But that was before lunch.
Since lunch: I caught up on my friends' facebook statuses from the past 2 days. I read (or scanned at least) all 45 Google Reader posts (haven't done the private blogs yet...those are for later). I texted a few friends. Now I'm blogging.
I'm counting down the time until I can go home (3 1/2 hours) and hoping the partner doesn't mind the amount of G&A I'm planning on charging today. But I just can't focus on this return right now. I'm seriously struggling.
But I guess I should get back to work so I can try to finish this return today. Wish me luck!
And good luck to everyone else out there who finds it as hard as I do to come back to real life after 3 days of vacation.
PS - I'll post some pics from this weekend soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment